We will be covering:
- The different behavioural styles you will encounter, and how to adapt your own behaviour to optimise interactions.
- What being professional means today in the modern Digital world.
- Improving your business power by developing your personal impact.
- Selling (yourself, your company and your company’s products/services).
- How to use verbal and written communications for the most impact.
- Working in teams and leveraging the power of an effective team.
There will be a blend of discussion, theory and practice in a friendly, supportive atmosphere. Suitable for beginners as well as those looking to refresh and develop their soft skills insight. Over the six sessions you will create a personal soft skills development plan. Expect to learn something new about yourself on the way!
Mike Collins, who will lead the course, is a published author and consultant with over twenty-five years of consulting, sales and alliance management experience in large IT companies. He now focuses on helping organisations get value from their partnerships and supporting professionals develop in their career. He’s a Myers-Briggs type ENFJ “consultant/teacher”.
|Date||Wednesdays 12 June to 17 July 2019|
|Time||7.30 - 9.30pm|
NB Classes will not run if too few people enrol. Fees are not refundable for people dropping out of a course or missing classes. Fees will be refunded only if a course does not run.