Our growing choir has been singing under the leadership of Alex Flood for over eight years, enjoying a wide ranging programme of music including classical and popular songs. There is a wide age range and beginners are welcome alongside more experienced singers. We perform along side Sandringham’s school choir at their Easter concert and hold our own summer concert to raise funds for charity, as well as carol singing in St Albans in December.
Learn effective breathing techniques, how to interpret music for singing, and improve your sound.
Beginners and more experienced singers welcome – especially men! No audition necessary
” My mum and her friend went to the concert and said it was absolutely fantastic”
- I don’t know how Alex is able to make us sound so lovely. We are so lucky to have Alex and Nicolas – I am always in awe of their talent! My mother came to listen and she absolutely loved every minute of the concert and thought it was fantastic. (She has been listenin
g to choirs all her life and she was really impressed – she also loved Alex’s organ recital!!) SA
- I think it’s fantastic. Pitched at just the right level and very well attende
d, but the choir master is the star
- – so enthusiastic and good at the job! SH
- I have never really sung in a choir before – I think that Alex is absolutely fantastic, massively talented and such a brilliant teacher. Definitely on a par with Gareth Malone (they must be from the same mould!!!) I enjoy every minute of the session. AS
- Alex is an extremely able and motivating teacher as well as a talented composer of his own choral arrangements. He concentrates on the detailed nuances of pieces and helps us to hone our performances.” AR
To sign up for the choir or to arrange a taster session, please contact Carole Heselton on 01727 754113 or email email@example.com
|Cost||£40 for 10 sessions|
|Date||Weds 15 Jan to 25 March; no class at half term w.c 17 Feb 2020|
|Time||6.30 - 7.30pm|
NB Classes will not run if too few people enrol. Fees are not refundable for people dropping out of a course or missing classes. Fees will be refunded only if a course does not run.